EU/Government Supported Projects Village
At the EAMT Conferences in 2010, 2011 and 2012 an EU Projects Village successfully has been set up. It has therefore been decided for the first time at a MT Summit to set up a Projects Village for EU or government supported projects. The main objective of this exhibition is to disseminate information by describing the activities/objectives and showing progress, either through demos, or through brochures or leaflets if the project is still at an early stage.
The Projects Village will be located in the main foyer, the main traffic area close to the registration, the coffee-breaks area and the poster presentations area.
The Projects Village will be open from September 4 - 6 during the Main conference days.
Guidelines for Projects Village
The Projects Village Package includes:
1. Three days exhibition starting on Wednesday morning, 4 September running until Friday, 6 September, 2013.
2. One table and two chairs
3. Wall panel for poster
4. Wireless Internet connection and power supply
5. A link from the MT Summit 2013 website to the EC project’s website
6. Coffee-breaks during conference opening hours
7. One piece of promotional material in the participant’s bag
8. One person permitted to attend all MT Summit sessions, Wednesday, 4 September through Friday, 6 September 2013 and two persons permitted to attend all MT Summit sessions at a reduced fee (€250.00).
The price of this Package is: €1500.
For those registering and paying before 31 May, 2013, the price is reduced to €1300.
To register please use the registration form to be found here.
Responsible for PROJECTS VILLAGE is Khalid CHOUKRI