CALL FOR EXHIBITION
In the tradition of past MT Summits, there will be an exhibition area during the main conference 4 - 6 September showcasing commercial products and near-to-market prototypes throughout the main conference. Exhibits will not be restricted to machine translation systems and support tools, but include a variety of language-technology-enabled applications.
Exhibition space is available for up to twenty-four organizations throughout the entire three-day program.
The MT Summit offers an Exhibitors Package to allow vendors and developers of multilingual language technology to showcase and demonstrate their products and services in a dedicated area of this MT event.
Guidelines for Exhibitions
The Exhibitors Package includes:
1. Three days exhibition starting on Wednesday morning, 4 September running until Friday, 6 September, 2013.
2. An exhibition area of 2 m x 3 m including one table, three chairs and wall panel for posters etc.
3. Wireless Internet connection and power supply
4. A link from the MT Summit 2013 website to the exhibitor’s website
5. Company or product recognition on website, agenda and final programme
6. One piece of promotional material in the participant’s bag
7. Coffee-breaks during conference opening hours
8. One person permitted to attend all MT Summit sessions, Wednesday, 4 September through Friday, 6 September 2013 and two persons permitted to attend all MT Summit sessions at a reduced fee (€250.00).
The price of this Package is: € 1500.
For those registering before 31 May, 2013, the price is reduced to € 1300.
To register please use the registration form to be found here.
Responsible for EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES & PROJECTS VILLAGE is Khalid CHOUKRI